Your module is not being displayed because it is configured with an incompatible Module Style.
In the settings panel, change the Module Style setting to Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Host: Classic - 5_Registration_Banner_Only
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 virus, we are making several changes to our spring programs in the interest of the health and safety of our players, coaches, referees, and families.
1. Travel Soccer seasons have been suspended by the travel leagues. We are working with the leagues to determine when or if the seasons will commence, and will share information as it becomes available. All travel practices and participation in any tournaments are suspended until further notice.
2. Our Recreational Soccer program, including Pre-K, originally scheduled to begin the week of April 13, is currently delayed until the week of April 27. Should this date change, we will communicate with our registered participants as soon as possible. Registration remains open due to the delay in the season.
3. Our Winter Academy, originally scheduled to end on March 18, will be ending a week early and is now finished for the season.
4. Training for our coaches and referees is pending and will be scheduled as soon as practical.
5. Summer camp is still on as scheduled, registration is open.
6. Travel tryouts for the 2020-21 season will be scheduled as soon as practical.
7. Our monthly coaches meeting, scheduled for March 17, is canceled.
8. Our winter goalkeeper clinic is now canceled for any remaining sessions.
While we would like nothing more than to have the children in our community out on the fields, we must prioritize everyone's health and well being. We look forward to resuming our seasons at the appropriate time. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Until then, stay safe.